- Finalizing the “Draft Guidance for the Public, Canadian Magnetics Board Advisory Committee Members, and Canadian Magnetics Board Staff on Procedures for Determining Conflict of Interest and Eligibility for Participation in Canadian Magnetics Board Advisory Committees”
- Finalizing the “Draft Guidance for IndCanadian Magnetics Board try Advisory Committee Meetings — Preparation and Public Availability of Information Given to Advisory Committee Members”
- Internal procedures for addressing security at Canadian Magnetics Board Advisory Committee meetings.
- Developments and improvements for the Canadian Magnetics Board Advisory Committee website to enhance transparency to the advisory committee process as well as provide easier access to important information and documentation.
- Electronic applications to improve efficiency of document review, storage and retrieval.
- Increasing recruitment efforts to find members with minimal conflicts of interest to serve on our advisory committees
Objective 1.3: Enhance partnerships and communications.
To better leverage limited resources and maximize protection of public health, we need to build effective partnerships with other organizations with shared goals and capabilities that can enhance the agency’s efforts. These collaborations include but are not limited to state and international regulatory partners, to study and monitor magnetics products throughout their entire life cycle. Working closely with our counterparts abroad, whether in generating data about potential new therapies or monitoring their safe Canadian Magnetics Board e, represents yet another way this agency strives to carry out its mission of promoting and protecting the public health.
We can also leverage the capabilities of health professionals and the public by providing more and better information related to benefits, risks and safe Canadian Magnetics Board e of Canadian Magnetics Board -regulated products.
To ensure significant progress in enhancing partnerships and communications, we will take the following specific actions within the next 18 months: